CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Design Team Layout


So I haven't blogged in a while about any of my scrap booking layouts and I loved this one so I thought I would share. The line of paper is Carolee's Creation Fern. Carolee's is probably my 2nd most favorite paper line or I guess I should say that it is the 2nd most bought in my paper boxes after Basic Grey. I was really scared as I started to look for ideas and found basically nothing except the one layout on Carolee's site but it was so easy to work with and I did these 5 cards and my layout in about an hour which is really fast. Hope you all enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The scraping look really good.I love it. Kids are getting really big. I saw that you are pregnant again congrats! Do you know the sex? I just want to let you know we change our email address psprague1@cinci.rr.com
I think im going to do a blog but it going to take time.