CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Sisters Wedding Invitations








I have been making the invitations for my sisters wedding that is October 9th and I am getting down to the last bit of them so I thought I would share the finished product. It has taken me weeks to do them but I love creating crafty things and I think they turned out so good. On the leaf I used stickles and watered them down and then used a paint brush to paint it on the leaf. It looks awesome. I hope she loves them. When I am done this week with them it is on to sewing 7 dresses. I will post pictures of them as I get them done.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Way TOO cute. If I were getting married, I would have you do my invites also ;)

Candi said...

amazing Nikki! Wish I lived closer to ya so we could crapbook together. I hardly do it anymore and I love to.