CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Game 6 ACLS Red Sox vs Tampa Bay



In our house it is Red Sox fever. This game was a must win for us to force game 7 on Sunday and then we have to win that one and then we will be going to the World Series for the 3rd time in the last 5 years. We won so now the neighbors will get to hear lots of screaming again tomorrow night. Even the kids watch and wear their hats that their PopPop so proudly gave them. It is fun to watch even Wyatt learning how important this team is and clapping when we do and tonight laid on the couch watching the game through almost the whole thing, probably because he has a fever and was throwing up but that is ok he was still watching. We love you Red Sox and will always believe in you.

2 comments:

Erika Reyna and Kids said...

Your kids are getting so big!! I can't believe it. There soo cute though.
I hope everything else is going well with your family.
miss you and love you guys

Candi said...

Wait! I didn't know you are pregnant?! When are you due? How are you feeling? As far as I'm concerned you are superwoman now, 4!! Ahh I have my hands full with 2. I hope you are doing well. love ya! by the way the kids look so cute in their hats.