CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kit Club Layouts for September







This month we had 3 great challenges. The paper was pretty bright for my liking but I made it work and that is what the whole point of kit club is. The first layout is with the challenge to not crop your picture(s). I used brown distressing ink to go around the edges of the chipboard and blue around the different papers. The second layout was called Stash. We had a list of things to chose from and had to use 5 of them on our layout. So I used buttons, brads, a heart, an arrow, and a frame out of chipboard that I inked. I also had sewed with embroidery floss on the layout. The third layout was our last challenge which was weather. We had to go for a walk or find something in the weather that inspired us to do our layout. So I used the picture from my birthday when it was snowing. I also used ghost letters for the title. This layout was really fast to do. The last 3 layouts were extra paper that the leader gave us and as you can see I also went and bought more because heaven forbid I only do a 1 page layout. On the LegoLand layout I used the puzzle pieces that were in the kit and painted them I thought this would be a cute connection to Legos. I always enjoy doing the kits and seeing how I can stretch myself each month. This month it was the weather layout that really took me a long time to come up with.

1 comment:

Golden Girl said...

Nikki;

Once again, you are so talented! Your pages turned out so cute! I need to start scrapbooking with you so you can teach me!

Doré