CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Job Search

So yet again we are on the job hunt. We knew this would be happening at some point this year as Derek's position was for this year only. We just thought we had more time like till around the end of August to have a new job in place. I had already started to see what was available out there luckily so I have been able to get resumes sent right away. I just don't understand the why and may never know. I just wish that this man could actually keep a job for more than a few months. And when the reasons of why are never told to you how do you change and become better. We really are at a lose at this point and feel so overwhelmed with all that this entails to find a job and keep the household going. Sometimes I think haven't I learned what I was supposed to the last time we lost a job and had to go through this but I guess not because it just keeps happening. I pray that this journey is a short one and we find him a good job that he can succeed at and love.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey thanks for your comment! I do remember you - although mostly your family of course! I'm sorry to hear you're in the job market again. We know how that is! Does your husband have any experience in sales?

Candi said...

Nikki, I hope everyting goes well for you guys and he finds a job quickly! Good luck! We'll be praying for ya.

Heather said...

Maybe you aren't suppose to live in AZ, but here where I live :) JK. I'll keep your family in my prayers. Something good has to be in the wood works, right?