CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

August 2010



1st Day of school August 9, 2010


This was the temperature when I dropped the kids off at school. Ridiculous in my opinion. It is just to hot here in AZ.


Wyatt's 1st day of school August 16, 2010


One of the dresses Nana bought her for her birthday.


The apron I made her


I also gave her a cook book and then chose 2 recipes and gave her the ingredients to them. One of them had sugar she was so excited to get sugar. So silly.


Ashley is 9. Can't believe it they grow up way to fast.


All the badges Tanis was awarded at the August Pack Meeting and now he's in 11 yr old scouts. Before I know it he will be doing an Eagle project.

Tanis being awarded his Arrow of Light. The highest award you can earn in Cub Scouts that you take with you to Boy Scouts.


Wow August was a busy month. I tried to highlight the events under the pictures. We had the first days of school, Ashley's birthday and then Tanis got his Arrow of Light and tons of other badges. Love these kids they work so hard at all they do.

No comments: