CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Olympics-Video Games

This is a funny and cute thing that happened on Sunday. Our dinner was finishing cooking and Tanis and I were sitting in the living room together watching the Olympics. He asked me,"Mom how do you make it to the Olympics?" and I said,"You have to be the best athlete from your country." "I don't think I can do that, Mom" and I told him "You can do anything you want to." He then said,"Is there video gaming at the Olympics" it took everything for me to not laugh. I told him no and then told him some of the sports that are in the summer Olympics. Guess he's played way to many video games this summer. Or he's just his father's son. Either way it was way cute for him to think that he would be able to make it to the Olympics playing a video game. Got to love the innocences of children.

No comments: