CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Tanis's Madlib

This was really cute. We were at Shari's Restaurant last night and while we wait for the food Tanis had us picking the words to go in the blanks. It was on the sheet they give them to play while they wait for their food. So here it is:

My name is PopPop but you can call me Kelly. On Halloween I was playing throwing with my good friend George W. Bush. We wanted to see the White House but didn't have 10 dollars to ride the car. We started walking to find some pizza to eat because our stomachs were saying bang. After finding a lost deer who could tickle it was time for me to go home to New York. What a holy cow day!


Hope you enjoy PopPop!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

So cute! I can't wait until I'm doing mad libs with Isaac and Noah! Hope you're doing well...