CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Semi Famous

I am able to say that I will be semi famous now. I have been asked to be on our local scrap booking store's design team. This means that I will make layouts, altered things, home decor items etc. for them and they will hang them up in their store and there is also a blog for Paper Pals Design Team. I feel very honored to have been selected. So keep a watch out for those of you that are local in the store for my stuff and those that are not there is a link on the side of my blog to get to the design teams blog so that you too can see the semi famous projects of Nikki Peterson.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah for you Nikki! I am sure you will love this oppturnity! I will look for your work, as I am always inspired by what you do!

Shawna said...

Congrats! I am excited to have you on our team...can't wait to see your creations!